Your first step to a better way moving forward together…
Contact a UAW organizer and learn more.
Are you interested in forming a union but have questions? Contact a UAW organizer and learn more about unions, how it impacts your workplace and more.
I’m ready to form a union with the UAW!
You’ve read up on forming a union and the positive impact it will have on your workplace. Sign the card and stand together with your coworkers.
Welcome to Toyota Workers Together
Toyota Workers Together is a place designed for workers who want to make positive change in their workplace. Where Toyota workers together can work towards:
Improving our health insurance
Improving health & safety standards
Making seniority mean something
Getting temporary workers hired as Toyota workers quicker
Shorten the length of time it takes for wages to top out
Collective bargaining means more rights and more power to shape your lives. Collectively you have more power to negotiate than you have as individuals. No one will pay any dues or fees until employees have democratically approved a contract.
Toyota Workers without a union:
- The company unilaterally determines your working conditions and can change them at any time without your consent
Toyota Workers Together with a union:
- Toyota Workers Together elect their bargaining committee
- Toyota Workers Together decide what will be bargained for at the table
- Toyota Workers Together vote to accept or not accept their first contract
- That contract will be legal and binding with a real process for dealing with grievances